Tuesday 22 May 2012

Trip to Blender Studios



Last week I did an artist interview with DREW FUNK for a super rad Australia/New York based street art magazine KINGBROWN. The next issue will be dropping in stores soon so make sure to keep an eye out! 

In between questions I took a few photos around Drew's studio. He's apart of BLENDER, one of the original street art studios in Melbourne. Such a rad space right in the middle of the city with super high ceilings, 15 different work spaces and a gallery out front. Here are a few photos I took around the place on a Nikon camera I'm borrowing from a friend (and super rad photographer) Lekewl using 3200 ISO Kodak film. So much fun playing around with a new camera. Thanks Michael!!

First week in Melbourne and I got to meet Lister. Such a rad artist.

 


I've seen this tagged a few times around town now. Dude who has taken my name?

I have about 5 rolls of film getting developed at the moment...safe to say I'm hooked and can't stop. So much eye candy in this city! Hope you enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment